Public Offer Contract
This agreement is addressed to individuals registered on the Internet site: https://instacontact.me, hereinafter referred to as the "User", and is the official and public offer of the person specified in the Annex to this contract, hereinafter referred to as the "Seller". LLP "D & D group", hereinafter referred to as the "Representative", acts on behalf of and at the expense of the Seller. The User and the Seller have entered into this agreement, the subject and conditions of which are specified in the Appendix to this agreement (hereinafter - the Agreement), as follows:
Terms and Definitions:
Public Offer - this offer for the purchase of the Seller's services, published by the Representative on the Site, addressed to Users.
1. The text of this Agreement is a public offer (in accordance with paragraph 5 of Article 395 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan, a public offer is a proposal containing all the essential terms of the contract from which the will of the person making the offer is seen to conclude the contract on the conditions specified in the offer, Who will respond to this offer). Acceptance of an offer is the receipt or payment of ordered services at prices in accordance with the conditions specified in the proposal (in accordance with Article 396 of the Civil Code of the Republic of Kazakhstan). Acceptance is the answer of the person to whom the offer is addressed, about its acceptance. The acceptance must be complete and unconditional. Making the actions for the acceptance of this public contract - offer, the User confirms his legal capacity and legal capacity, as well as his legal right to enter into a contractual relationship with the Seller.
2. Acceptance of the Agreement means that the User agrees with all the provisions of this proposal, and is tantamount to concluding the Treaty and all annexes thereto. In connection with the foregoing, carefully read the text of this Agreement. If you do not agree with any clause of this Agreement, the Representative invites you to refuse the Acceptance of the offer.
Acquisition and use of services:
6. Having read the Terms and Conditions, the text of this Agreement, the User shall transfer the amount in the amount specified in the relevant Appendix to the Agreement to the representative's settlement account in the ways indicated on the Site. The transfer of the amount can be made through a non-cash settlement.
7. The user, acquiring services on the Representative's website, commits a transaction with the Seller and accordingly, the Representative accepts money for services on behalf of and for the benefit of the Seller.
8. The User has the right to demand from the Seller a refund of money paid for the services, in the cases and within the terms permitted by the current legislation of the Republic of Kazakhstan. At the same time, the Representative undertakes to notify the Seller of the demand for a refund of money and on the secured instruction of the Seller (if any) to make such a refund within 7 (seven) working days from the receipt of the Seller's order. In the absence of instructions from the Seller to make a refund of money, the User will settle the issue of return directly with the Seller.
9. The user can transfer money to the representative's settlement account in the ways indicated on the Representative's website for their transfer to his personal account. The Representative undertakes, at the User's request, to credit the indicated funds to the payment of subsequent Seller's offers. Interest on these funds is not accrued.
10. Refund of funds credited to the User's personal account (with which services were not paid) can be made at the request of the User within 7 (seven) working days from the receipt of the request from the User, unless otherwise indicated on the Site.
11. The procedure for the exchange of information between the Seller and the User shall be determined and communicated to the User on the Site.
Confidentiality and protection of personal information:
12. The User agrees that after the purchase procedure on the Site, letters and messages will be sent to his email address, including promotional messages. However, the Representative undertakes not to transfer the address, personal data and other information about the User to third parties.
13. The User agrees that the Representative uses and processes the User's personal data.
14. The representative uses information including:
• to fulfill their obligations to the User;
• to evaluate and analyze the work of the Site;
15. The representative undertakes not to disclose the information received from the User. It is not a violation of the Representative to provide information to agents and third parties acting on the basis of an agreement with the Representative to fulfill obligations to the User. The disclosure of information in accordance with reasonable and applicable requirements of the law is not considered a violation of obligations. The representative has the right to use the technology "cookies". "Cookies" do not contain confidential information and are not transferred to third parties. The representative receives information about the ip-address of the visitor to the Site. This information is not used to identify the User, except for fraudulent actions by the User.
16. The user is responsible for the accuracy of the personal data transmitted to the Representative.
18. After making a purchase on the Site, the User agrees to receive updated information, newsletters with the latest news, new offers, special offers and announcements about the sale, as well as information about news and proposals of the Representative's partners via SMS and e-mail.
19. The user can select or reject the distribution parameters.
20. The representative has the right at any time to change the terms of this Agreement unilaterally without prior approval of the Users, while ensuring the publication of the modified terms on the Site. The representative is not liable for possible risks and conditions for the safe use of the service, as well as for network attacks or hacking of the Site (including but not limited to), failures in the Site caused by technical reasons.
21. The seller is obliged to inform the User about the possible risk and the conditions for the safe use of the service.
22. The parties are exempted from liability for non-fulfillment or improper performance of obligations under the Contract for the period of force majeure. Force majeure means extraordinary and insurmountable circumstances that prevent the parties from fulfilling their obligations under this Treaty. These include natural phenomena; The impact of a nuclear explosion, radiation (ionizing radiation) or radioactive contamination with nuclear weapons materials, production and research or radioactive waste; Wars, military incursions, hostile actions by foreign enemies, military maneuvers and related military activities; Civil war, armed insurrection, popular unrest of all kinds, riots, forcible seizure or forcible retention of power; Epidemics, meteorological conditions, terrorist actions, strikes, seizures, confiscations, nationalization, etc. In this case, well-known events do not need any confirmation.
23. All disputes and disagreements arising from the legal relations under this Offer are resolved through negotiations. If it is not possible to resolve the disputes that have arisen during the negotiations, such disputes must be referred to the court of the Republic of Kazakhstan, Almaty city, with obligatory observance of the claim procedure. The period for responding to a claim is 30 (thirty) calendar days.
24. Images and texts published on instacontact.me are copyrighted. Any use of materials is possible only with the written permission of LLP "D & D group".
25. This version of the Treaty is current and supersedes all previous ones.
26. All changes provided to the customer accourdingly to his price plan will be made not often that two times in a month.
In case of questions, the User can address to the Representative at the address: Almaty, md. Orbita - 3 house 5/4, by phone: +77773520262 or by e-mail email@example.com